Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Seton Hall University is closely monitoring the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, also known as COVID-19. The health and safety of our students, faculty, employees and their families are of paramount importance. Please visit this site regularly as we continue to share important information to help our community.
- Seton Hall University to Open Fall Semester on August 24 with On-Campus and Remote Learning Options
- Mobile Computing Update
- Seton Hall University Charts Plans for Reopening Campuses This Fall
- Distribution of CARES Act Funds to Students
- Message from the President: Our Immediate Path Forward
- Important Updates about Refunds, Grants, Summer Session, Commencement and More
- Coronavirus Update: Important Information
- Staying Connected as a Community
Keep Teaching, Learning, and Working
All courses have an associated Blackboard Learning Management System (LMS) site and Microsoft Team channel. Whether you are a seasoned user of these instructional technology tools or a first-time user, this technology can help you continue classes, by providing a secure, easily-accessible place for you to access materials.