COVID-19 Response and Updates
Seton Hall welcomes students, faculty, clergy and staff members back to campus for the Spring 2021 semester.
The plan for reopening Seton Hall's campuses provides the best educational experiences possible for our students during these unprecedented times. We continue to follow these guidelines to ensure the highest level of health and safety for all members of the campus community.
- Updated Guidelines, Enhanced Testing and Getting Vaccinated
- The Road Ahead, Vaccine Information, Keeping Healthy
- Quarantine and Isolation Space Expansion for Resident Students
- Surveillance Testing, Public Health Updates, Vaccine Information
- Statistics Improve, Vaccination Rollout, Testing and the Seton Hall Pledge
- Ongoing: Dashboard and Reported Cases
Topics, Updates and Frequently Asked Questions
Summer Sessions and Learning Experiences
Whether you're a current Seton Hall student or a visiting student, consider taking a summer course at Seton Hall. With several sessions available, we offer many courses across our schools and colleges.
Seton Hall University is also excited to offer Great Minds Learning Experiences. Learning Experiences are offered to all currently enrolled undergraduate students as well as incoming undergraduate students who have confirmed their intent to enroll.