COVID-19 Response and Updates
Seton Hall welcomes students, faculty, clergy and staff members back to campus for the Fall 2021 semester. Widespread vaccinations provide the clearest and shortest path to resuming activities we enjoy, and reaching a high vaccination level in our University population is an important factor in achieving the primarily in-person fall semester we are planning. Thank you for your continued efforts in helping us reach this goal. We look forward to seeing all of you in the very near future.
- September 23: Cases Decline; Vaccination Clinics; Free Masks Available
- September 16: Student Cases, Vaccination Clinics, Indoor Mask Requirement
- September 09: State Updates, Rise in Student Cases
- September 02: Contract Tracing and Promoting Health and Safety
- August 26: Welcome Back to Campus and Health and Safety Protocols
Resources on COVID-19
The State Department of Health provides a full array of vaccine and vaccination-related information, some of it in multiple languages.
More information from the CDC: