Thank you for your interest in Fraternity & Sorority Life at Seton Hall!
Our Greek organizations are comprised of groups of individuals with various interests. They are bonded together by common goals and aspirations. Scholarship, leadership, service, and lifelong brotherhood/sisterhood are just some of the shared values our organizations are founded on and continue to promote.
Joining a fraternity or sorority is a lifetime commitment – a commitment that will benefit you now and in the future. The friendships and skills you build when you join a Greek organization are forged and built to last a lifetime. Our Greek community has so much to offer you. It's comprised of chapters that are individually unique, but together, they are a complete and united community.
The Greek community at Seton Hall University is governed by the Greek Municipal Assembly (GMA), which has representation from each organization, and three councils, each with a group of organizations under its jurisdiction. To learn more about GMA and the three councils use the navigation on the left.
Getting involved in Greek Life can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your college career. Take some time to explore our website. Click here to learn more about recruitment at Seton Hall »
Collegiate Panhellenic Council
- The governing body of seven women's sororities at Seton Hall. All of the organizations that fall under this governing council are recognized member-organizations of the National Panhellenic Conference. For more information in regards to CPC's Formal Recruitment process, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interfraternity Council (IFC)
- The governing body which represents seven men's Fraternities at Seton Hall University. Email IFC@shu.edu to learn more about these organizations.
Multicultural Greek Council
- The governing body that oversees all cultural, multi-cultural, and Latinx Greek lettered organizations. MGC strives to foster a diverse inclusive environment for all students. Contact email@example.com for more information about our culturally based Greek organizations.
National Pan Hellenic Council
- The NPHC is the governing body that oversees the active chapters of historically African-American fraternities and sororities at Seton Hall University. NPHC promotes advocacy, academic excellence and service to the community. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about these organizations.
Special Interest Greek Organizations
- Special Interest Organizations are organizations that do not fall under a specific council but promote ideals and values that align with professionalism, business, the medical field or even service.
If your son or daughter is considering or has already joined a fraternity or sorority, please read through our pages or click here to find out more.