Greek Municipal Assembly (GMA)
The Greek Municipal Assembly is comprised of student representatives from each council, fraternity and sorority. GMA works to create unity among all Greek organizations at Seton Hall University. Some events that GMA sponsors are:
- Greek Block Party
- National Hazing Prevention Week
- Greek Basketball Game
- Greek Week
Executive Board - firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Hannah Curran
Vice President: Markie Moore
Treasurer: Daniel Cambronero
Secretary: Amanda Parsons
Public Relations: Chelsea Basedow
Programming: Niki Tripathi
Interfraternity Council (IFC)
The Interfraternity Council is an executive board representing the North-American Interfraternity Council member organizations listed below. The IFC executive board is made up of fraternity members elected by their peers. The council provides guidance, resources and programming for member organizations and the larger Greek community.
Executive Board of the IFC - email@example.com
President: Santiago Guevara
Vice President: Brennen McAllister
VP Marketing: Daniel Baluch
VP Finance: Tyler Shockley
VP Recruitment: Charles McGarry
VP Community Service: Connor Michael
VP Programming: John Smith
- Alpha Chi Rho
- Alpha Sigma Phi
- Delta Upsilon
- Phi Delta Theta
- Phi Kappa Theta
- Pi Kappa Phi
*Sigma Pi Fraternity (Closed 2018), Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity (Closed 2014), Zeta Psi (Closed 2016) & Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity (Closed 2011) are not affiliated with the Interfraternity Council or Seton Hall University. Any student or organization found to be associating with this group may be held to the University Code of Conduct.*
Instagram - @ifc_shu
Multicultural Greek Council (MGC)
The Multicultural Greek Council (MGC) is the governing board that oversees all cultural fraternities, multi-cultural, Latinx fraternities, and sororities. MGC strives to foster a diverse inclusive environment for all students.
- Chi Upsilon Sigma Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Tau Omega Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Sigma Upsilon Latino Fraternity, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc.
- Psi Sigma Phi Multi-cultural Fraternity, Inc.
- Mu Sigma Upsilon Sorority, Inc.
- Omega Phi Chi Multicultural Sorority, Inc.
Executive Board of the MGC - firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Vanessa Vuji
- Vice President: Vanessa Arias
- Treasurer: Gisellyn Miranda
- Public Relations: Nick Hernandez
Instagram - @shu_mgc
National Pan Hellenic Council (NPHC)
The NPHC is the governing body that oversees the active chapters of historically African-American fraternities and sororities at Seton Hall University. The NPHC promotes advocacy, academic excellence and service to the community.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (Expansion 2020)
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc.
Executive Board of the NPHC - email@example.com
- President: Bishop Asamoah
- Vice President: Jimmy Bedoya
- Treasurer: Briana Peterson
- Public Relations: Samad Cohen-Calloway
Instagram - @shunphc
Collegiate Panhellenic Council (CPC)
The Collegiate Panhellenic Council's objective is to promote the ideals of the National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) and its member organizations. CPC facilitates the recruitment process for all CPC affiliated chapters as to create a fair, safe, and fun recruitment experience for all potential new members.
- Alpha Gamma Delta
- Alpha Omicron Pi
- Alpha Phi
- Alpha Sigma Tau
- Delta Phi Epsilon
- Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Zeta Tau Alpha
Executive Board of the CPC - firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Becca Rutherford
- Vice President: Rachael Reardon
- VP Recruitment: Mariah Braman
- VP Finance: Hailee Hammond
- VP Service: Melissa Soccadato
- VP Programming: Ellora Haukenfrers
- VP Marketing: Natasha Filonovich
- Head Rho Gamma: Arianna Calhoun
Instagram - @cpcshu