Scholarship Renewal Requirements
- To retain your scholarship as a returning student you must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 and earn at least 15 credits a semester. Your status will be evaluated once each year at the end of the spring semester. If you do not have the required 3.0 and/or 30 credits earned at the end of your spring semester, you are allowed to appeal. A select committee will review all the appeals submitted and a decision will be mailed.
- If you have met all the criteria at the end of the spring semester, your scholarship will automatically roll over to the next academic year.
- This scholarship can only be applied towards the cost of undergraduate tuition up to 18 credit hours (Flat Rate).
- Students are only eligible to receive this award for a maximum of 8 semesters of undergraduate study.
- Students must be full - time to receive this award.
- This award excludes graduate courses, summer enrollment, non-Seton Hall University enrollment and non -Seton Hall study abroad enrollment.
- This award cannot be used for graduate level course work taken at another institution as part of a joint degree program.
- If you withdraw or stop attending the university at any time while receiving Institutional Need, or Merit funding it may be prorated or cancelled for that term along with other Federal or State funding awarded.
- The University Scholarship may be fully or partially renamed at a later date to recognize the donor supporting these funds.