Office of Financial Aid
- Upcoming Webinar: If your family recently experienced a reduction in household finances, we invite you to join us for an upcoming webinar that will detail the steps and review process for submitting a Special Circumstance Application Date: June 23, Time: 6pm Click here to join!
- Special Circumstance Application Process: Please use the following link to submit your request for review of a Special Circumstance by completing the application and submitting the applicable documentation as indicated: https://Inceptia.org/pjadvisor/shu2022
- FAFSA deadline is January 15th for returning students. FAFSA is available online at www.studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa.
- Submitting Documents: Documents submitted to the Financial Aid Office should be uploaded to the following secure site Mapping Xpress: mappingyourfuture.org
- Book a Virtual Meeting: Book a meeting with our staff via Teams (Seton Hall login required) or schedule an in-person document drop-off.
The Office of Financial Aid at Seton Hall University is dedicated to assisting students and their families with any issues that may arise as they work through the financial aid process.
The primary purpose of financial aid is to provide assistance to students who otherwise would be unable to pursue their education. The basic premise of financial aid programs is that the primary responsibility for meeting college costs lies with the student and parents. When the family is unable to meet the cost of attendance, the Office of Financial Aid will do its best to provide the necessary aid. The Office of Financial Aid at Seton Hall University is dedicated to assisting students and their families with any issues that may arise as they work through the financial aid process.
All students must apply yearly for financial aid. To be considered for the full range of financial aid available, students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which is available October 1 each year. The processed results of the FAFSA must be received by SHU on or before January 15 to meet our priority date. Our school code is 002632.
A listing of scholarship opportunities compiled by various departments at Seton Hall.
Become a money-wise individual! There are many resources available to you to help with budgeting, managing your credit, identity theft and savings. Read more »
Office of Financial Aid
8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.