General Studies Program
General Studies is the second phase of the FFWD program designed to help students bridge the gap from part-time to full-time status while helping them to acclimate to the rigors of Seton Hall University.
- General Studies students must complete 2 hours per week of structured study hall
- General Studies students have a major in mind or are open to exploration. The General Studies program partners with them to build and maintain a solid academic foundation that will assist them in achieving academic success and transition into the major of their choice.
- General Studies is focused on engaging, educating, and empowering its students.
- The General Studies program offers a multitude of services to enhance its students' Seton Hall experience.
- Through intensive academic advisement, career advisement, tutoring, and weekly structured study, General Studies provides the support needed for students to unlock their true potential and become the students they are destined to be.
- General Studies students remain in the program until they declare their major. In an effort to facilitate student progression, all General Studies students must meet the program's requirements.
- We are confident that as our students embrace the values of hard work and determination they learn that there is no limit to what they can accomplish. Our staff is committed to assisting General Studies students in their efforts to achieve their college aspirations; we know that their best is yet to come.