Gaming Lab Info and Hours
Seton Hall’s esports and gaming lounge is located in Jubilee Hall on the fifth floor. The center contains 33 desktop computers, 16 of which are game-ready and dedicated to gaming with Overwatch, Rocket League and League of Legends already installed, with gaming chairs, mice, keyboards and headsets and six monitors with the capability to project what’s displayed on any of the 16 gaming desktops throughout the room. In the esports facility, gamers also have access to consoles: Microsoft Xbox One, Sony Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Although the facility will be used by Seton Hall's gaming teams for team practice and Big East tournaments, it is open to students at times throughout the week.
The lab serves as a great opportunity for all students to learn more about esports. Seton Hall students may log in to play the games on the desktop computer however they will need to bring in their own headset. Students will not be able to download any programs to the desktop computers for security purposes. No food or drink is allowed.
Gaming PC Specs
9th Generation Intel Core i7-9700K Processor
16.0GB DDR4 2666MHz
1TB 7200 RPM+512GB PCIe SSD
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB
Fall 2021 Hours
- Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the lab.
- Do not unplug keyboards or mice.
- Do not wipe down equipment with paper towels or tissues.
- Please log off after use.
- Downloading software is not permitted. You may request a game using the request form.