TESOL Certification Program Documents
The TESOL program consists of 15 graduate credits in the Department of Educational Studies. The program coursework is approved by the NJ Dept of Education for K-12 ESL certification purposes. While our TESOL program does not function to prepare individuals for an initial state teacher certification, it does serve two primary audiences:
- practicing K-12 teachers who seek an additional certification in ESL; and
- alternate route K-12 ESL teachers who are seeking an approved university TESOL program of at least 15 credits.
- View the TESOL Student Handbook »
- View the TESOL Servant Leadership Distinction Award »
- View the TESOL Program Fieldwork Placement Form »
- View the TESOL Study Plan Form »