Attend a TESOL Virtual Information Session Today
Did you know there is a shortage of ESL certified K-12 teachers in New Jersey? No matter your current teaching area, the K-12 ESL certificate can provide a valuable boost to your professional profile.
Join us online for our next TESOL information session. Our TESOL graduate certificate program is an efficient, 15-credit pathway for NJ classroom teachers to obtain an additional endorsement in K-12 ESL.
December 17th, 4-5 p.m.
Loading TESOL Information Session...
Upcoming Virtual Info Sessions:
Attendees will learn about the unique strengths of our program:
- A distance learning model ideal for classroom teachers.
- A promotional tuition rate maximizing program value.
- Field placement opportunities of 40 hours in K-12 ESL/Bilingual settings.
- Opportunities to attain The TESOL Servant Leadership Distinction Award.
- A program-final TESOL Praxis testing requirement that distinguishes Seton Hall students at the national level.
- Initial steps toward a graduate degree: Combine the TESOL program track with an EDST graduate program.
At the conclusion of the info session, attendees will receive a unique code for a $75 graduate application fee waiver.
For additional information, contact:
Bryan Meadows, Ph.D.
TESOL Program Director
Department of Educational Studies
(973) 275-2539 or email@example.com