Request Information: Police Graduate Studies Program
Seton Hall University has educated law enforcement officers to become leaders in the field for over 30 years. Students can now enroll in either our online program or off-campus program at many locations around New Jersey. These exceptional graduate programs provide schedule flexibility while earning a widely respected degree in this rapidly growing field.
Seton Hall's curriculum emphasizes effective management and supervision techniques and the use of state-of the-art information technologies. It enables students to develop a multitude of skills and strengthens their ability to manage every organization's most valuable asset — people.
This program provides a challenging and unique curriculum, delivered in an online format, 36 credit hours are completed over 6 semesters. The program is 100 percent online and requires no required campus visits.
Students may elect to attend classes through the traditional off-campus delivery option by attending evening or weekend classes at locations around New Jersey.
- NJ State Police Training Center, Sea Girt, NJ
- North Brunswick Police Headquarters, North Brunswick, NJ
- Newark Airport
- NJ State Police Troop A Headquarters, Buena Vista, NJ
- NJ State Police Troop B Headquarters, Totowa, NJ
- George Washington Bridge Administration Building, Fort Lee, NJ
- 2-year 36-credit master's program
- 50 percent tuition discount
- Distinguished faculty who are experts in the field of law enforcement
- Convenient online program
- Weeknight or weekend program at our satellite locations
- Educational partner with the FBI
- A maximum of six credits may be transferred to the master's program (six credits awarded to FLETC graduates)
Loading USE THIS - GRAD Education Inquiry...