Seton Hall University has educated law enforcement officers to become leaders in the field for over 30 years. Students can now enroll in either our online program or off-campus program at many locations around New Jersey. These exceptional graduate programs provide schedule flexibility while earning a widely respected degree in this rapidly growing field.
Seton Hall's curriculum emphasizes effective management and supervision techniques and the use of state-of the-art information technologies. It enables students to develop a multitude of skills and strengthens their ability to manage every organization's most valuable asset — people.
This program provides a challenging and unique curriculum, delivered in an online format, 36 credit hours are completed over 6 semesters. The program is 100 percent online and requires no required campus visits.
Students may elect to attend classes through the traditional off-campus delivery option by attending evening or weekend classes at locations around New Jersey.
- NJ State Police Training Center, Sea Girt, NJ
- North Brunswick Police Headquarters, North Brunswick, NJ
- Newark Airport
- NJ State Police Troop A Headquarters, Buena Vista, NJ
- NJ State Police Troop B Headquarters, Totowa, NJ
- George Washington Bridge Administration Building, Fort Lee, NJ
- 2-year 36-credit master's program
- 50 percent tuition discount
- Distinguished faculty who are experts in the field of law enforcement
- Convenient online program
- Weeknight or weekend program at our satellite locations
- Educational partner with the FBI
- A maximum of six credits may be transferred to the master's program (six credits awarded to FLETC graduates)