Skip to Content
College of Education and Human Services
Teacher in Class

Apply Now

Undergraduate Programs

Applying to Seton Hall is easy. You can apply online, in print or through the Common Application. To apply to one of our undergraduate programs, you must submit an application to the University's Office of Undergraduate Admissions. The Admission Office's web site contains information on the application process, visiting and campus tour information, tuition and costs, financial aid information and more.

Graduate Programs

In order to apply online, you will leave the Seton Hall University website. You must have an e-mail address in order to use the online application. Click here to apply online now. If you would rather mail in an application please send an e-mail request, specifying which program you would like, to [email protected]. For specific admissions information such as application deadlines and required documents, please select your program of interest.