Individuals who currently, or aspire to, serve in administrative positions in such areas as academic affairs, student affairs, admissions, financial aid, enrollment management, and planning and development in a community college, four-year college or university, or relevant government agency should apply to this program. If admitted to the program, students join a select group of highly qualified students with distinctive records of academic and/or professional achievement. A limited number of research and administrative assistantships are available on campus for full-time students.
How Do I Apply?Complete our online application.
Application DeadlinesApplicants are encouraged to apply by the recommended deadlines*:
- March 15 for Fall admission
- October 15 for Spring admission
Additional Required Documents
- 2 official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Graduate Record Exam, taken within the last five years.
- Statement of professional and personal goals with an indication of specialization to be pursued
- Resume of professional background
- 2 letters of recommendation regarding candidate's potential for doctoral study
- A $75 non-refundable fee
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
- An M.A. in an appropriate field with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- GRE scores must place the applicant in the top 50th percentile.