Admissions: Ph.D., Education Research Assessment and Program Evaluation
How Do I Apply?
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Additional Required Documents
- 2 official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Graduate Record Exam, taken within the last five years. *Due to Covid-19, the GRE exam is not a requirement for those applying for the fall 2021 semester.
- Statement of professional and personal goals with an indication of specialization to be pursued.
- Resume of professional background.
- 3 letters of recommendation regarding candidate's potential for doctoral study.
- A $75 non-refundable fee.
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
- An M.A. in an appropriate field with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- GRE scores must place the applicant in the top 50th percentile.