Admissions: Ph.D., Education Research Assessment and Program Evaluation
How Do I Apply?
Complete our online application.
Applicants are encouraged to apply by the recommended deadlines*:
- March 15 for Fall admission
- October 15 for Spring admission
*Additional applications may be accepted beyond the recommended deadlines on a space available basis only.
Additional Required Documents
- 2 official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Statement of professional and personal goals with an indication of specialization to be pursued.
- Resume of professional background.
- 3 letters of recommendation regarding candidate's potential for doctoral study.
- A $75 non-refundable fee.
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
- An M.A. in an appropriate field with a minimum GPA of 3.0