Admissions: Online M.A., Law Enforcement Executive Leadership Program
How Do I Apply?
To apply for the Master of Arts in Law Enforcement Executive Leadership:
- Complete our online application.
- Mail your application documentation to us.
- Pay the $75 (U.S.) application fee.
- An official copy of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- A one page statement of goals and professional interests
- Two letters of reference attesting to the candidates academic ability and personal qualifications
- An application fee of $75
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
Once your application and supporting documentation have been received, the Academic Director will review your application file. When all application materials have been received, the process moves very quickly.
A student may enroll in the program, before formal acceptance, as a non-matriculated student for the first semester.
Where Do I Send My Application Documentation?
Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079
Need Help with Your Application?
Contact the College of Human Development, Culture, and Media at [email protected].