Admissions: M.A. College Student Personnel Affairs
How Do I Apply?
Complete our online application.
The Spring application deadline is October 15.
The Summer application deadline is March 15.
The Fall application deadline is June 15.
*Additional applications may be accepted beyond the recommended deadlines on a space available basis only.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
A decision regarding your application will be made approximately 6 weeks after the deadline. If you are accepted but all classes are full, you will automatically be placed on the waiting list for the next year, or for the upcoming session, if openings become available.
Additional Required Documents
- Transcripts of course work for undergraduate degree and all other graduate programs
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores for tests taken within five years
- Statement of professional and personal goals
- Resume of professional background
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A $75 application fee