Admissions: Ed.S., Police Graduate Studies Program
How Do I Apply?
To apply for the Ed.S. in Education Leadership, Management and Policy for Law Enforcement:
- Complete our online application.
Admission requirements for the Ed.S. are as follows:
- Master's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college or university;
- Statement of professional goals;
- Superior academic record;
- Three letters of recommendation from graduate faculty and professional associates in administrative and/or supervisory roles;
- Interview with the admission committee; and
- At least one course in research on the graduate level.
When Will You Make a Decision on My Application?
Once your application and supporting documentation have been received, the Academic Director will review your application file. When all application materials have been received, the process moves very quickly.
Where Do I Send My Application Documentation?
Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, New Jersey 07079
Need Help with Your Application?
You are welcome to call or e-mail Thomas Shea, D.Sc., CPP, at (732) 921-7378 or email@example.com.