Admissions: Ed.D., Higher Education Leadership Management Policy
How Do I Apply?
Complete our online application.
Applicants are encouraged to apply by the recommended deadlines*
- March 15 for Fall admission
- October 15 for Spring admission
- *Additional applications may be accepted beyond the recommended deadlines on a space available basis only.
Additional Required Documents
- 2 official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Graduate Record Exam, taken within the last five years
- Statement of professional and personal goals with an indication of specialization to be pursued
- Resume of professional background
- 2 letters of recommendation regarding candidate's potential for doctoral study
- $75 non-refundable fee.
Admissions Criteria and Prerequisites
- An M.A. in an appropriate field with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- GRE scores must place the applicant in the top 50th percentile.