Updates and Coronavirus Resources
In accordance with CDC and state guidelines and recommendations, DSS (Disability Support Services) is taking precautions to keep our community healthy and safe. Until further notice, DSS is suspending all in person appointments and will be working remotely.
Please visit our website for more information about how to register for accommodations. Please note that intake appointments for new incoming students will be scheduled once our spring semester has ended. If you have general questions about our services, please feel free to contact the department by email.
- DSS Information for Faculty During Transition to Remote Learning
- Instructions for extending time in LMS
Submission of Documentation:
Until further notice, please submit all documentation via email. Please do not submit via FAX. Please advise your physicians/providers of this change in protocol.
Access to DSS Services During the COVID-19 Crisis:
- Our hours of operation (remotely) remain Monday-Friday from 8:45 AM -4:45 PM.
- The best way to contact DSS is via email.
DSS South Orange: firstname.lastname@example.org
DSS IHS: email@example.com
- Carolyn Corbran: firstname.lastname@example.org