Post-Conflict State Reconstruction and Sustainability Career Outlook
Enduring and rising conflicts continue in many parts of the world. This has created an urgent need for professionals who possess the skills to facilitate peaceful resolution of tensions as well as specialized knowledge and training in post-conflict reconstruction.
Very few institutions offer standalone certificates in post-conflict state reconstruction and sustainability, making this unique program from Seton Hall University a quick, efficient way to build a skill set that is valued in organizations that include:
- The United Nations
- Government services and agencies
- International organizations such as the World Bank and IMF
- Think tanks
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Governments in post-conflict societies
- Political and investment consulting firms in the private sectors
Your training will help prepare you for roles such as:
- International peace and conflict manager
- United Nations personnel
- Ambassadors and staff
- Civilian, military and police personnel of peace operations
- Civil servants and staff of international, regional and national organizations
- NGO representatives and humanitarian workers
- Work in religious leadership or organizations
- Emergency management director
The program also offers valuable opportunities to learn from and network with today’s leaders and policymakers through its unique alliance with the United Nations Association of the USA and the United Nations Foundation.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to participate in a course that provides you direct exposure to an NGO.
Upon completion of the certificate program, you may also elect to apply your coursework toward an M.A. in Diplomacy & International Relations or an Executive M.S. in International Affairs provided you meet the admission requirements.
A Certificate in Post-Conflict State Reconstruction and Sustainability online from Seton Hall’s School of Diplomacy and International Relations prepares you to meet the need for skilled professionals with specialized knowledge and training in post-conflict reconstruction in the world’s many fragile states. Gain the knowledge to make a difference. Contact an Online Admissions Counselor at (844) 823-1198 to learn more or Request More Information.