Information for Foundations
Private philanthropic foundations support a range of Seton Hall University projects and programs, from faculty research to student scholarships, capital projects and community outreach. Corporation and Foundations Relations staff can work with you in building successful projects and programs through innovative grant making. Please contact us to discuss how Seton Hall can help in meeting your mission-guided philanthropic goals.
Recent Foundation Donors:
Seton Hall is deeply appreciative of our foundation donors, a current list which follows in alphabetic order:
- Alfiero and Lucia Palestroni Foundation, Inc.
- Cushman Foundation
- E. J. Grassman Trust
- Edward W. and Stella C. Van Houten Memorial Fund
- Elsie E. and Joseph W. Beck Memorial Fund at the Community Foundation of New Jersey
- Frances L. & Edwin L. Cummings Memorial Fund
- Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation, Inc.
- Harold and Dorothy Snyder Foundation
- Healthcare Foundation of New Jersey
- Independent College Fund of New Jersey
- JPMorgan Chase Foundation
- Koch Foundation
- Landsberger Foundation
- Lavelle Fund for the Blind
- Lilly Endowment, Inc.
- MCJ Amelior Foundation
- Mountainside Health Foundation
- Nicholson Foundation
- Paragano Family Foundation, Inc.
- Provident Bank Foundation
- Prudential Foundation
- Robert Lehman Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Robert Sydney Needham Foundation
- Spencer Foundation
- Thomas & Agnes Carvel Foundation
- Victoria Foundation
- Vincent Cestone Foundation, Inc.
- William E. Simon Foundation