Professional Development Programs
In today's fast-paced and rapidly changing workplace, it's important for professionals to keep up with the latest developments, skills, and emerging technology. Learning is a life-long endeavor.
Continuing Education and Professional Studies at Seton Hall University provides professionals with opportunities to continue their education, earn degrees, advance their careers, and enjoy personal enrichment. We offer a wide array of degree and certificate programs as well as credit and non-credit workshops and courses. Courses are convenient, flexible, and taught by knowledgeable, talented Seton Hall faculty — on campus, off campus and online!
2021 - 2022 Program Offerings
Ready to register? Click the program links below.
- iTHIRST Spiritual Companionship Certification Training (February 1 - March 24, 2022 and April 19 - June 9, 2022) This online training program seeks to provide a spiritual remedy to those with substance use disorders and their families.
- Social Media Certificate Program (February 7 - April 29, 2022 ) Learn how to better integrate social media into your digital strategies with two online courses designed for your specific level of familiarity.
- Strategic Influencing and Communication Series Workshops (December 3, 2021: General and Advanced) During these in-person programs, management training coach and author Lee Miller teaches participants how they can control situations, whether at home or at work, and positively affect outcomes.
- Professional Cybersecurity Certificate Program (January 4 - 15, 2022) In this online program, learn the fundamental skills and knowledge needed by workers in professions that interact with computer and information systems.
- Professional Market Research Insights Certificate Program (coming soon!) Two self-paced online market research courses – Market Research Insights: Qualitative and Market Research Insights: Quantitative – for anyone interested in learning more about market research and how to conduct and leverage it to make better business decisions.
- Leadership & Professional Development 101 Certificate Program (new dates coming soon!) This 10-week, hybrid program provides participants with essential skills and strategies that are needed to become successful professionals and leaders.
SHRM Recertification Provider School
Students who successfully complete SHRM-recognized classes are eligible to receive professional development credits from the Society of Human Resource Management.