The 19th Annual Northern New Jersey Working Together Conference - a Joint Effort of Public and Private Tax Professionals - will be held Wednesday, January 12 and Thursday, January 13, 2022. This year's event will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
The Working Together program continues to promote the positive ongoing relationship between the tax practitioner community and the Internal Revenue Service. The annual meeting is open to both IRS employees and the practitioner community. The intent is to engage in ongoing, meaningful dialogue aimed at improving dealings with one another, thereby improving service to the common customer - the taxpayer public.
Take advantage of the $150 Early Bird Registration and register on or before January 6, 2021! Don't miss out on the discounted rate and register today! (The rate for registrations after January 6, 2022 is $165). (Registration link HERE)
The focus of this year's Working Together conference include:
- Information for practitioners on data breach and the impact that this criminal activity has.
- Presentation by the Director of the Office of Professional Responsibility regarding Circular 230 issues involving practitioners.
- Update on Collection and Examination issues facing practitioners and the IRS.
- Hot Topic issues that practitioners are dealing with.
- Update from the Taxpayer Advocate Service on IRS issues.
The online seminar begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 12 noon each day; breaks will be included during the program. This program is open to all practitioners. Eight (8) NJ CPE credits in tax will be awarded for full-day attendance or eight (8) CE for EAs.
For additional information, please contact Karen Passaro or Diane Russo at 973-761-9087 or via email at CEPS@shu.edu.