Master of Arts in Communication
Ready to Learn More?
Complete the form below to receive more information about our Master's in Communication program.
Loading M.A. in Communication...
Communication Expertise for All Industries
In today's information-sharing culture, clear and effective communicators are in high demand. Do you have what it takes to keep up? The M.A. in Communication from Seton Hall will sharpen your communication competencies and hone new skills that meet the needs of a wide variety of industries, from parenting to women's rights, and even technology.
Further define your path forward in one of several areas: Digital Communication and Communication Technologies, Communication in Organizations, and Public Relations.
No matter your concentration, the Master of Arts in Communication gives you the opportunity to:
- Earn your degree on a full-time or part-time basis
- Take industry-driven courses like Internet and Communication, New Media, Organizations, and Institutions, Communication Technologies Ethics, Organizational Culture, Training and Development, and Employee Relations
- Compile a communication portfolio designed to showcase your skills and achievements to share with employers or when pursuing a doctoral program
- Complete a capstone Master's Project with one-on-one faculty mentorship
- Network with professionals in the communication capital of New York City