Explore the M.A. in Museum Professions Program
Thank you for your interest in the M.A. in Museum Professions! In the coming days, you'll receive additional information about the program, but in the meantime we invite you to explore some additional resources:
- Review our program info sheet (PDF download);
- Learn more about recent news and events;
- Meet some current students, faculty, and alumni;
- Explore scholarship opportunities.
How Do I Apply?
The first step to submitting an application is to review our Admissions Requirements. An overview of requirements is below, but please be sure to review all details to best understand the process.
Applicants are required to submit the following materials:
- Electronic application and application fee
- Resume/Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement (up to 550 words, about 2 pages)
- Official transcript(s) from all institutions attended - including pre- and post-baccalaureate coursework
- GRE or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) scores (see below for waiver criteria)
- Letters of recommendation (3)
A GRE/MAT waiver is available for qualified applicants. Please note, supplemental materials are required for international applicants.
Prospective students are also encouraged to review: