Internship and Job Search
The Career Center assists students in finding career preparation experiences which provide them with the opportunity to develop key competencies, gain confidence in their career decisions, and begin to create a professional network.
Seton Hall has been named one of the Top 5 Universities for Undergraduate Internships, ranking fourth on a list compiled by The International Business Times.
- Learn More About Internships
- Record Your Internship or Part-Time Job
- Intern Checklist
- Intern Partnership Guidelines
- 2022 List of Reviewers
Policies and Guidelines
All students have access to our Handshake database, which holds thousands of opportunities throughout the US.
Internship and Career Success
Career Tips and Research
- Job / Internship Search Strategies: Quick tips for use during your job or internship search.
- Job Search and Network Tracking Spreadsheet: Utilize this Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to stay organized during your internship and/or job search!
- Portfolio Tip Sheet: Learn about different types of portfolios and find tips on how to create them.
- Business Card Tip Sheet: What do you include on a business card? Read this for tips and find a list resources to create your own!
- Video: What Not to do at an Internship
- Video: Negotiation Salary Webinar
- IBISWorld: United States' most comprehensive collection of Industry Market Research and Industry Risk Ratings.
- O*Net Online: Browse groups of similar occupations to explore careers. Choose from industry, field of work, science area, and more.
Unsure About an Employer?
There may be organizations that perform suspicious practices or do not adhere to the mission of the University. If you learn of such practices, are unsure about an organization, or if an employer requires a fee, contact The Career Center for advice: (973) 761-9355. Click here for more information.