Our China MBA program was designed specifically for experienced business professionals and entrepreneurs living in China who wish to further develop their management knowledge and skills. Courses are taught in Mandarin, by both Seton Hall University faculty and distinguished faculty from Chinese Universities, in locations in Beijing, Shanghai and Zhuhai, P.R.C. Seton Hall University is partnering with Viagold International Education Management Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Viagold Capital (a publicly traded company on the Australian Securities Exchange), in delivering this unique MBA program.
Key features of this AACSB-accredited, executive-style MBA program are:
- Students earn a 40-credit MBA degree with a concentration in Management.
- Expected completion time is 20 months.
- The MBA curriculum and learning goals were developed by Stillman School faculty, and China MBA students earn the same credential that is earned by MBA students studying on our South Orange, NJ campus.
- Students have full access to all Seton Hall University web-based resources.
- Courses are offered in an accelerated format, with most offerings scheduled for weekends.
- The program is organized as a cohort experience, providing students with a strong support network and the opportunity to build lasting connections with their peers.
- Consistent with the Stillman School’s emphasis on applied learning, China MBA students will complete a business consulting capstone course in which they will work in teams to develop a strategic solution to a problem or challenge faced by a real company.
- Students will travel to Seton Hall University for approximately one week in their final semester of study to present their business consulting project reports and participate in the Stillman School’s Graduate Commencement ceremony.
A detailed outline of the China MBA curriculum can be found here. For additional information and to apply to the China MBA program, please contact Ms. Yolanda Yu, Viagold International Education Management Group, firstname.lastname@example.org or 86-13169665503.