Skip to Content
Seton Hall University

Refund Authorization Request

Seton Hall University  has changed the process in which students can request a refund.

Refunds can be requested by submitting the Refund Authorization Request to let us know how you would like any overpayments on your account to be handled. This form can be found under the Bursar Account under the Profile and Finances Tab in PirateNet. The options available would be to have a refund check processed and mailed out to the address on file, to have a refund check processed and made available for pickup, or to leave the funds on your account for future charges. Your selections will stay on file during the duration of your enrollment at Seton Hall. You can change your selections by resubmitting the Refund Authorization Request at any time. In completing your Refund Authorization Request you are also completing the Title IV Authorization process.

If you would like to request a partial refund, please fill out the Refund Authorization Request and select the "I do authorize Seton Hall" option under selection three, Credit Balance Authorization. You can then send an e-mail to with the amount you would like refunded and the method you would like to receive this refund.

Back to top