Back to top
Department of Biological Sciences Resources
- The Biology Project: Biochemistry - Molecular Visualization Activities/ Problem Sets and Tutotials
- Get Body Smart – Free interactive online Anatomy and Physiology tutorials.
- Emergency Room - Check out the Simulators
- Cells Alive - Cells in Motion
- Microscopes - A Beautiful and Interesting Side of Science
- HigherEd Jobs – Comprehensive job search engine.
- John's Hopkins Bio Informatics Server - Extensive list of connections to mainly Biology and Biochemistry Databases (protein info, genetic references, images, abstracts, and journal references)
- GeneCards (Human Genome Database) - a searchable, integrated, database of human genes that provides concise genomic related information, on all known and predicted human genes.
- Biology topics as supplied by Yahoo (Stanford) - Frequently updated list of major servers and institutions on the entire Internet.
- Histology and Virtual Microscopy Learning Resources – Educational resource
- Virtual Genetics Education Centre - The VGEC is an award-winning hub of evaluated genetics teaching resources for teachers and learners in schools and higher education, health professionals and the general public.
- Society on Neuroimmune Pharmacology
- Genetics Learning Center - Learn.Genetics delivers educational materials on genetics, bioscience and health topics. They are designed to be used by students, teachers and members of the public. The materials meet selected US education standards for science and health.
- USA Jobs.gov – Government employment database.