Master of Public Administration (MPA)
Request More Information
Loading Master of Public Administration...
The Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree serves students interested in careers in the public and nonprofit sectors.
- Offered on campus, with a flexible structure of evening/weekend courses with select classes offered online.
- Ranked as a Best Program for Nonprofit Management by U.S. News & World Report.
- The program is accredited by NASPAA.
- Faculty include the current and previous presidents of the Nonprofit Academic Centers Council (NACC) and the former president of ARNOVA, a leading national authority on nonprofit management education research.
- Concentrations include Health Policy and Management; Nonprofit Organization Management; Public Service: Leadership, Governance and Policy; or Data Visualization and Analytics.
- 39-credit degree includes courses in public service management, research and statistical analysis, financial management and managerial decision-making.
- Scholarship opportunities specifically for MPA students are available.