Dr. Gross' interests are in Graph Theory and in the reliability and connectivity of networks modeled by graphs.
My research interests lie in the general field of Graph Theory and specifically in the reliability and connectivity of networks modeled by graphs. I have also done work on spanning trees and factors.
- Ph.D., University of Notre Dame, 1982
- M.S., Stevens Institute of Technology, 1986
- B.S., Seton Hall University, 1977
- Graphs with the Maximum or Minimum Number of 1-Factors
- A Generalization of an Edge-Connectivity Theorem of Chartrand
Journal Networks, 52(2), 82- 89,
- Realizability Results Involving Two Connectivity Parameters
Ars Combinatoria 82, 181- 191,
- Bounds For The Component Order Edge Connectivity
Congressus Numerantium 185, 159- 171,
- Component Order Edge Connectivity - An Introduction
Congressus Numerantium 178, 7- 14,