Health Sciences and Nursing Graduate Open House
Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
The College of Nursing and School of Health and Medical Sciences invite you to visit our new Interprofessional Health Sciences (IHS) campus on September 21 to explore your future in the next phase of healthcare delivery.
Due to space limitations, we ask that each registrant limit the number of guests that accompany them to the Open House to one guest per registrant.
Loading IHS Graduate Nursing Open House...
The IHS campus creates a forward-thinking approach to healthcare education, bringing together future nurses and health professionals in the fields of nursing, physical therapy, physician assistant, occupational therapy, athletic training, speech language pathology and healthcare administration. This innovative team-based training reflects the future of healthcare delivery.
Seton Hall’s partnership with Hackensack Meridian Health’s extensive hospital network offers premiere access to clinical teaching sites for students in all of our healthcare programs.
Take this opportunity to speak with our faculty, administration and staff who will share what they seek in qualified candidates and provide answers to your questions. Tour our state-of-art facilities and view the latest in technology and training resources.
We look forward to meeting you.
- Speak with admissions directors, faculty and deans
- Benefit from the first-hand perspective of current students and alumni ambassadors
- Experience a program through breakout sessions hosted by our Schools and Colleges
- Learn about financial planning options that can help to offset the cost of a graduate degree
- Take a guided tour of our phenomenal state-of-the-art facilities
- View the classrooms where you will engage with fellow students who will become your colleagues and friends
- Gain insight to networking and professional development opportunities
Discover why there has never been a better time to begin your advanced education with Seton Hall University.