Inquire below for updates on program launch!
Social media channels and strategies are always evolving, making it hard to keep up with the latest changes and features. Earning professional certificates can help energize your professional abilities, offering you a chance to "up-skill" and expand your horizons.
To help demystify social media and broaden your career prospects, Seton Hall is offering two online certificate programs focused on skill-building in social media.
The Foundation Level is for true social media beginners interested in navigating top-tier social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Our Advanced-Skills Level is designed for managers and strategists who are already engaged with these popular platforms.
Students who complete either program successfully will be eligible for a University
Certificate in Social Media.
Students looking to place directly into the Advanced-Skills Level must have already completed the Foundation Program, or take this pre-assessment. For more information, contact [email protected].
Why Choose Seton Hall’s Social Media Certificate Program?
- Accessible material: Each module contains content catered to your level of familiarity with social media.
- Learn from the experts: Industry professionals from LinkedIn, VaynerMedia and Today’s Business – along with talented instructors from Seton Hall— conduct the Advanced-Skills modules.
- Competitive advantage: Certified by Quality Matters, these programs meet national and international standards for online learning.
- Access to professor: Professor Ladik will be available to participants via phone calls, emails, and virtual meetings during your enrollment.
- Special pricing: Discounts are available for current Seton Hall students and employees, as well as alumni.