Social media channels and strategies are always evolving, making it hard to keep up with the latest changes and features. To help demystify social media, Seton Hall is offering two new online programs focused on skill-building in social media.
The Foundation Course in Social Media is for true social media beginners interested in navigating top-tier social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Our Advanced-Skills Course is designed for managers and strategists who are already engaged with these popular platforms.
Both courses are led by Associate Professor Dan Ladik, who teaches social media marketing at the Stillman School of Business. He will be joined by guest instructors in the advanced program. Students who complete either program successfully will be eligible for a University Certificate in Social Media.
Why Choose Seton Hall’s Social Media Certificate Program?
- Accessible material: Each module contains content catered to your level of familiarity with social media.
- Learn from the experts: Industry professionals from LinkedIn, VaynerMedia and Today’s Business – along with talented instructors from Seton Hall— conduct the Advanced-Skills modules.
- Competitive advantage: Certified by Quality Matters, these programs meet national and international standards for online learning.
- Access to professor: Professor Ladik will be available to participants via phone calls, emails, and virtual meetings during course enrollment.
- Special pricing: Discounts are available for current Seton Hall students and employees, as well as alumni.
By The Numbers
For Summer 2021, we are pleased to offer a special advanced cohort of the Social Media Certificate exclusively for:
- Current Seton Hall graduate students
- Graduates of undergraduate classes of 2020 and 2021
- Graduates of graduate classes of 2020 and 2021
July 12-August 13, 2021
The Advanced-Skills Course was developed for individuals with a knowledge base in social media. The program is geared toward executives and managers working with social and digital media who want to advance their careers, as well as entrepreneurs interested in learning how to use these digital tools to grow their businesses.
Modules: Twelve 20-25 min sessions, plus 6 hours of “homework/certificates”
Module 1: Course Orientation & What is SEO?
Module 2: How do you Optimize SEO?
Module 3: SEM
Module 4: What are Analytics?
Module 5: Creating Campaigns
Module 6: Facebook Insights
Module 7: Influencers Overview
Module 8: Influencer Performance
Module 9: Affiliate Marketing
Module 10: B2B Social Selling
Module 11: Building a Content Calendar
Module 12: Building a Social Media Marketing Plan
*Students in this cohort are not required to complete the Foundations level nor the pre-assessment to enroll.
Advanced Program cost = $999 (a discount of $500 off the regular price)
Continuing Education and Professional Studies at Seton Hall University provides professionals with opportunities to continue their education, earn degrees, advance their careers, and enjoy personal enrichment. Want to learn more? Complete the form and we'll contact you.