The Stillman School M.S. in Professional Accounting program is for the accounting major looking to satisfy the 150 credit educational requirement needed to sit for the C.P.A. exam in New Jersey, New York and most other states.
The program is also for accounting professionals seeking to update their skills and increase their knowledge of the profession.
- Convenient Northern New Jersey location
- Convenient course schedules
- Innovative use of technology
- More specialized than an M.B.A. degree
The only accounting program in Northern New Jersey to achieve both business and accounting accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
The highest percentage of students from a graduate accounting program in New Jersey passing one or more parts of the CPA exam
The M.S. in Professional Accounting is a 30-credit program and requires 21 graduate credits in accounting:
- Two required accounting courses
- Five accounting and/or tax elective courses
- Three graduate business courses
Designed to be the “fifth year” of study, the program can be completed in as few as 12 months. Detailed Curriculum»
- Completion of the baccalaureate degree in accounting from an accredited college or university
- GMAT Scores
- (May be waived for individuals who have a JD, PhD, MD, DC, DDS, DVM, Pharm D, AACSB accredited MBA, previous MS in business related fields)
Detailed Admissions Requirements »
Other graduate degrees/certifications for someone with your
If you do not have an undergraduate degree in accounting, learn more about our graduate program options including the M.S. in Accounting degree.