Whether you are hoping to land an awesome job or build skills to support your learning, the unique life-long learning experiences you gain as a LinkedIn Student Learning Ambassador (LSLA) program will set you apart.
You will support your peers in levelling their skills, so they can confidently tackle academic challenges and get them career ready.
In addition, you will have an inside look into LinkedIn. You will receive advanced training, resources and support directly from LinkedIn.
Applications are due January 30, 2019. Apply now
What will you do?
- Engage in skills-based projects
- Build weekly campaigns
- Lead workshops & events
- Public speaking opportunities
- Build community across campus
What skills will you gain?
- Public Relations
- Recruiting & Team Building
- Event Planning & Marketing
- Content & Social Marketing
- Project Planning & Management
What can you expect?
- One-on-one support from a LinkedIn mentor
- Ambassador Certification
- Networking opportunities
- Invites to LinkedIn events
- Awards of Excellence
Categories: Science and Technology