This page contains information on the Mobile Computing Program as it relates specifically to the Class of 2016.
Current Laptop Models
Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga Business Ultrabook Specifications
- 12.5" FHD 1080p IPS (400 NITS) multitouch display
- Intel 4th generation Dual Core i5-4300U, up to 1.9GHz processor
- 8GB PC3-12800 DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz memory
- 256GB Solid State Drive (SATA 3)
- Intel HD Graphics 4400 Graphics
- 720p HD Webcam
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 7260 BT_BGN
- Dolby Home Theater v4 Stereo speakers
- 4-in-1 card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC), Mini HDMI, Bluetooth 4.0
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports (one powered)
- TrackPoint, Digitizer Tablet Pen
- 8 Cell LiPolymer 47Wh battery, up to 8 hours
- 45-Watt AC Adapter
Current Program Information
- Terms and Conditions of Use
- Refresh Information
- Your laptop will be refreshed in the Fall of 2014.
- Eligible students will be notified via their SHU email account.
- Mandatory Check-in
- Students are required to check in their laptops once each semester.
- Students will be notified of Check-in via their SHU email account.
- Account Charges and Adjustments
- Ownership at Graduation
- Laptop Repair
- Call the Technology Service Desk (973) 275-2222 if your laptop is malfunctioning or stop by the Technical Support Area located in Corrigan Hall Rm. 29.
- The Computer Training Classroom (CTC) holds daily classes for instruction in standard university supported software.