From Strength to Strength
“From Strength to Strength” will move the University in six strategic directions to advance our mission to the year 2020 and beyond. It invites and encourages members of the Seton Hall community to discover and build upon the riches and resources of the Catholic intellectual tradition and to form servant leaders for a global society with increased vigor and commitment.
Preamble/Introduction » Download the full Strategic Plan (PDF) »
- Celebrate and integrate Catholic character, history and intellectual tradition into the life of the University.
- Create a campus environment that attracts, motivates and retains students who actively benefit from and further the Catholic and academic mission of the University.
- Enhance the culture of excellence in academics.
- Enhance key support areas including the Library and technology. Learn more »
- Identify, recruit and graduate academically prepared students.
- Enhance and expand opportunities for student success. Learn more »
- Strengthen Seton Hall’s Catholic and academic identity.
- Develop a culture of engagement and service. Learn more »
- Increase local and national engagement.
- Increase international engagement. Learn more »
- Focus on priorities in resource allocation and reallocation.
- Diversify and increase sources of revenue. Learn more »