Skip to Content
Seton Hall University

Grade Change Procedure

A request for a grade change must be made in writing to the instructor no later than four months from the date of the submission of the final grade in the course. Incompletes are not final grades and are governed by stated University policies. If the matter is not resolved in 10 days from the submission of the request for change, the student has recourse to the University grievance policy.

After clearance for graduation, the student's academic record is finalized, and no grade may be authorized. Graduating students who have a pending grade appeal must advise the University Registrar in writing of this fact.

Effective Date

January 21, 2009

Back to top