Skip to Content
Seton Hall University

Change of Major

Students may change major programs with the permission of the chair of the department into which they wish to transfer. If the major change involves a change in school/college, the permission of the dean of the school/college is also required. In order to effect a change of major, students must secure the required signature(s) on a Curriculum Adjustment Form, which then must be filed with the Office of the Registrar. 

Curriculum Adjustment Forms are available in the Office of the Registrar and in departmental and deans' offices.

Effective Date

January 21, 2009

Back to top