Katherine Connolly, DNP, RN, APN-C., is a nationally certified advance practice nurse through the American Nurses Credentialing Center. In addition to teaching in the undergraduate department at the College of Nursing, she also practices at Somerset Medical Center as a nurse practitioner with a specialty in Cardiology and Adult Medicine. Her area of interest, publication and presentations focus on congestive heart failure and promotion of cardiovascular health in adults, especially in high risk populations.
- D.N.P. Seton Hall University; Doctor of Nursing Practice
- M.S.N. Seton Hall University; Adult Nurse Practitioner
- B.S.N. Kean University
- Diploma in Nursing, Muhlenberg Hospital School Of Nursing
- Co-investigator on several research studies in the area of congestive heart failure.
- Currently studying ways to overcome barriers to success in the undergraduate nursing program with the goal of maximizing student outcomes.