Professor Sardina has over 15 years of "real-world" experience in the #1 media market to share with her broadcasting students.
Until 2010 she served as the Network/ Affiliate Production Manager for Air America Media, the first progressive talk network, which she helped to launch in 2004. At Sirius Satellite Radio, she was the Creative Imaging Producer for eight different formats, including Latin, Rock, Dance and Top 40. Prior to that she honed her production skills by working at Foxx on the Run Productions and ClickRadio, with her work being heard on radio stations around the country and around the world.
As an On-Air Personality she hosted shows on the immortal 92.3 KRock, Sirius Satellite Radio, Goom Radio and of course WSOU. She also lent her voice to countless radio imaging projects over the years.
Her technical savvy includes engineering remote broadcasts for Clear Channel's WAXQ and WHTZ, national broadcasts of Modern Rock Live/Rockline and helping to wire the CNBC studios. She has also lent her talents to the syndicated programs "Little Steven’s Underground Garage" and "Backtraxx USA."
Today, she is using her expertise to help image stations and produce a myriad of audio projects as a freelancer. She also plays in two local music groups and continuously looks for ways to better engage her students.
- Leadership Training, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- B.A. in Communications, Seton Hall University, Minors in Instrumental Music and Asian Studies
- Inducted into the Bloomfield Federation of Music Hall of Fame in 2010
- Appeared as an expert in the documentary film Get Thrashed: The Story of Thrash Metal
- Regular panelist for the CBI/CMA Spring College Media Convention
- Nominated in "Best College Talent" category at the 1998 New York Metro Air Awards
- WSOU Award for “Outstanding Leadership as a Manager”
- Seton Hall University Leadership Award for “Outstanding Achievement in Broadcast Engineering”
- Seton Hall Communications Department “Certificate of Achievement as an Assistant Engineer” for a live broadcast
Affiliations while attending Seton Hall included:
- Disc Jockey/ Technical Operations Manager/ Assistant Production Coordinator/ Assistant Chief Engineer/ Newscaster for 89.5fm WSOU
- Technical Assistant and Audio Engineer for Pirate TV
- AP Wire Editor, News Reporter and Columnist for The Setonian newspaper
- Bass Trombonist for the Seton Hall University Pep Band and Jazz Band
- Flutist for the Seton Hall University Concert Band