Employed by Seton Hall University since 1985, I worked as an ATC in the Department of Athletics and Recreational Services as head athletic trainer and assistant director of athletics for medical services.In 2000, I accepted a faculty position with the School of Health and Medical Sciences and served as director of clinical education for the Department of Athletic Training. I was appointed Department chair in 2001 and served in this leadership role through June 2015. Prior to my employment at Seton Hall University, I was in clinical practice as an athletic trainer at Hamilton Hospital. I began my career as head athletic trainer at Rutgers University, Newark Campus.
My professional research interest is in interprofessional education and practice in athletic training.
- M.A., Western Michigan University
- B.S., Rutgers University-New Brunswick
- Member, National Athletic Trainers' Association Interprofessional Education and Practice in Athletic Training Work Group (2013-present)
- Member, SHMS Interprofessional Education (IPE) committee (2013-present)
- Member, SHU Athletic Council (2006-present)
- Member, Alpha Eta National Scholastic Honor Society for the Allied Health Professions (inducted 2004)
- Member, Department of Athletic Training Academic and Clinical Advisory Board (2000-present)