Beverly Kass holds a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree from William Paterson University. Her DNP project focused on the relationship of stroke caregiver mutuality and preparedness for caregiving to role strain. Dr. Kass' Master of Science in Nursing degree from the University of Connecticut focused on Perinatal Nursing. Her area of expertise includes perinatal nursing, adult medical surgical, intermediate and critical care, program management, quality, accreditation, and risk management. She holds certification as a Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality and is a Hospital Accreditation Certified Professional. She was inducted into Sigma Theta Tau International Mu Chapter as a graduate student at the University of Connecticut. Dr. Kass is active in her parish serving as Co-Director of the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) program. Additionally, she develops a monthly faith health newsletter for a local healthcare system.
- DNP, William Paterson University, Wayne NJ
- MSN, University of Connecticut, Storrs CT
- BSN, Berea College, Berea KY
- DNP Research: "The Relationship of Stroke Caregiver Mutuality and Preparedness for Caregiving to Role Strain"
- American Association of Neuroscience Nurses Stroke Conference Poster Presentation: The Relationship of Stroke Caregiver Mutuality and Preparedness for Caregiving to Role Strain
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- Healthcare Accreditation Certified Professional (HACP)
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Healthcare Quality Professionals of New Jersey – Past Education Chair (2015-2017)
- Straight A's in Maternal-Neonatal Nursing, 2nd ed., 2008
- Maternal-Neonatal Nursing Made Incredibly Easy, 2nd ed., 2008