To Do List for Pirate Adventure
- Confirm your attendance at Pirate Adventure.
- Complete your placement testing. Questions? Contact Freshman Studies at (973) 761-9740.
- Complete your Medical Insurance Waiver if you already have health insurance and do not want the Seton Hall plan. The waiver will be available in PirateNet after May 1.
- Accept your Financial Aid Awards (if applicable). Financial Aid Awards are mailed after March 1 to all students who filed the FAFSA. If you would like to be considered for aid, please complete the FAFSA form as soon as possible at www.fafsa.gov.
- Submit your laptop forms.
- Pay your housing deposit (if you plan to live on campus). Questions? Contact Housing and Residence Life at email@example.com or (973) 761-9172.
- Complete online Health Forms in PirateNet - they are due on August 1.
- Pack your bag to attend your scheduled Pirate Adventure!
What Should I Take to Pirate Adventure?
- a change of clothes
- alarm clock
- spending money