We are your first point of contact for any technology related incident,
request or problem. The Technology Service Desk is staffed by IT professionals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Do you know the different ways you can contact the Service Desk or find out the latest Technology news?
Contact the Technology Service Desk
- Call: (973) 275-2222 or x2222
Have your student or employee ID number ready as well as a contact number where you can be reached.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The helpdesk e-mail account is checked throughout the day during normal hours of operation. Resolution of your problem or escalation to second level support will be communicated through a service desk ticket.
- DoIT Website: http://www.shu.edu/offices/technology/
- Twitter: We want you to follow us @shuTechHelp
For the latest technology news in real time.
How to request service:
- For Laptop Repair and Support during regular business hours, please go to the Laptop consultation Area in Corrigan Hall.
- For Telephone services, including cellular and land line, please e-mail Technology Service Desk.
- For Project Management and administrative system support, please contact the Client Solutions Group.
- For Instructional Design and pedagogical support, contact your instructional design liaison.
- For Digital Media (graphics, posters, video, blogs), please contact Mike Soupios.
- For Blackboard assistance, contact the Blackboard Administrator.
- For Classroom Support and audio-visual equipment, contact Media Services.
- For Web Development support and maintenance of the University website, contact Marie Somers.
- For administrative systems, Contact the Technology Service Desk.
- What are people talking about .... SHU Tech Help