Production Services is a service of the TLT Center which provides assistance with the creation/production of poster presentations for conferences and campus events. The TLT Center offers grayscale and color printing of posters in custom sizes up to 42 inches wide by 100 feet long. Easels are also available for rental from the TLT Center. Production Services does not offer lamination at this time.
- Design the poster. If design assistance is needed, contact Christopher Petruzzi at least 4 weeks prior to the date needed.
- Determine the desired size of the poster. Based on printing capabilities, one side of the poster should not exceed 40” in length.
- E-mail Christopher Petruzzi with your poster request. The e-mail must include the following information:
- the draft of the poster. (Poster files can also be hand delivered on CD)
- the requested due date
- the desired size of the poster
- We do not offer lamination at this time. If lamination is desired, we recommend taking it to an off-campus business such as Kinkos.
- Upon job completion, an e-mail will be sent along with an invoice detailing the cost of the poster.
- Payment in full is due at pickup. Electronic IDT arrangements must be made in advance of pickup and be approved for by your dept. budget manager
- Poster Printing - Your completed poster must be sent to us 2 weeks before your conference/event deadline.
- Design Assistance - If you require assistance with the creation of your poster, you will need to contact us at least 4 weeks before your conference/event deadline. Layout requests are approved on a case-by-case basis depending on our current workload.
- $3.00 per square foot (non-gloss, matte paper)
- $9.00 per square foot (high-gloss paper)
- There is NO charge for setup or layout assistance