This page contains information on the Mobile Computing Program as it relates specifically to the Class of 2015.
ThinkPad Helix Ultrabook Convertible Specifications:
- 11.6" FHD 1080p IPS (400 NITS) Gorilla glass display
- Intel 3rd generation Dual Core i5-3317U, 1.7GHz processor
- 4GB DDR3L 1333MHz
- 256GB Solid State Drive (SATA 3)
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 Graphics
- 720p HD Webcam
- Integrated Intel Centrino Advanced N 62055 2x2 a/g/n Wireless
- Dolby Home Theater v4 Stereo speakers
- 1 USB 2.0, 1 SIM card and 1 Minidisplay port (Tablet)
- 1 USB 3.0, 1 Minidisplay port (clamshell)
- Digitizer Tablet Pen
- 3 Cell Lithium 42 watt (tablet) and 4 Cell Lithium 28 watt (keyboard dock) batteries
- 45-Watt AC Adapter
Current Program Information:
- Terms and Conditions of Use
- Mandatory Check-in
- Students are required to check in their laptops once each semester.
- Students will be notified of Check-in via their SHU e-mail account.
- Account Charges and Adjustments
- Ownership at Graduation
- Laptop Repair
- Call the Technology Service Desk (973) 275-2222 if your laptop is malfunctioning or stop by the Technical Support Area located in Corrigan Hall Rm. 29.
- The Computer Training Classroom (CTC) holds daily classes for instruction in standard university supported software.