This page contains information on the Mobile Computing Program as it relates specifically to the Class of 2012.
Current Laptop Model:
ThinkPad T510 Laptop
15.6" LED-backlit HD+ (1600x900 resolutions)
NVIDIA NVS 3100m graphics with 512MB VRAM
Intel Duo Core i5 520, 2.4GHz processor
4GB memory (2x2GB DIMMs)
320GB SATA HD 7200 RPM w/ Active Protection System
DVD±RW Optical Drive
TrackPoint and TouchPad
Integrated WebCam (2 megapixel, fixed focus)
Integrated Intel Ultimate N6300 802.11a/g/n wireless
Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet
Integrated Modem, Bluetooth, 5in1 Mediacard Reader, 4 USB 2.0 ports
9 Cell Li-ION battery
Current Program Information:
- Terms and Conditions of Use
- Refresh Information
- Your laptop was refreshed in the Spring of 2010.
- Eligible students will be notified via their SHU email account.
- Mandatory Check-in
- Students are required to check in their laptops once each semester.
- Students will be notified of Check-in via their SHU email account.
- Account Charges and Adjustments
- Ownership at Graduation
- Laptop Repair
- Call the Technology Service Desk (973) 275-2222 if your laptop is malfunctioning or stop by the Laptop Consultation Area located in Corrigan Hall Rm. 28.
- The Computer Training Classroom (CTC) holds daily classes for instruction in standard university supported software.
- Virus Protection
- Don't lose your data. Do regular backups of your data files and download the most recent anti-virus information. Norton Anti-Virus has been installed on your laptop.