We are committed to serving both our faculty in the classroom and the University Community for events campus wide. Our responsibilities include the installation and maintenance of all the classroom technology on the South Orange campus. We provide audio visual equipment and support in classrooms, meeting spaces and event locations to include technical training and staffing.
We ask that you
please consult our schedule when planning activities and events on the campus.
If you are planning an event that takes place outside the posted hours of
operation and need support please contact Media Services immediately to discuss
arrangements. Some charges may apply. You can reach us via e-mail, email@example.com or by phone
- All classrooms on campus are enabled with installed equipment such as
data projectors, amplified speakers and overhead projectors for
- Classroom delivery requires 2 business days notice to guarantee service. To reserve equipment, click here »
- Incidents concerning damaged, missing or malfunctioning equipment may be reported using Service-Now, by calling the Technology Service Desk at ext. 2222 from on-campus, (973) 275-2222 from off-campus or by e-mailing Media.Services@shu.edu.
- Training requests or other assistance may be made by calling ext.9554 from on-campus, (973) 761-9554 from off-campus, by e-mailing Media.Services@shu.edu or by submitting a request to Service-Now.
- All classrooms are evaluated for repair and maintenance on a regularly scheduled basis.
- When you schedule your event in 25Live, you can also request any additional resources, e.g., data projector, screen, microphone, etc.
- The TLT Center oversees and maintains technology specific rooms that are available to the University... more information »
- Classroom activities take priority over any other service provided by the TLT Center.
- There is no fee for academic programs or department meetings held during normal hours of operation.
- There is a staffing cost for services that fall outside of the normal hours of operation. The fee is calculated using the current university hourly rate for staff overtime.
- TLT Center requires a two week notice to plan the support of events.
- Departmental meetings requiring non-complex support only require two business days notice.
- There may be additional equipment rental and staffing costs based on the needs of your event. View the cost schedule »
- All costs will be charged to the department requesting the service. An electronic IDT must be signed and returned to the TLT Center in advance.
Members of the SHU Community
Customers of the TLTC must be affiliated with or sponsored by a department, administrator or faculty member of Seton Hall University. Some services are also available to the student population. Students who need equipment delivered or event support may contact their Campus Advisor or Faculty member to submit requests. Requests are handled on a first come first serve basis.
Non-members of the SHU Community
Non-members of the University Community in need of equipment or support need to contact their sponsoring organization or department at the University. If no sponsoring department is designated, requests must be submitted through the Reservations Center. There is a charge to organizations for the use of University audiovisual equipment, either built into classrooms or borrowed from the TLTC. View the Cost Schedule »
We are located on the ground floor of the Walsh Library
Telephone: (973) 761–9554 off campus, Ext. 9554 on campus
Fax: (973) 761-7942